How to Become a Member:
The TECHNICAL COMMITTEE FOR JUICE AND JUICE PRODUCTS has been
formed as a non-profit scientific and educational committee to provide support to
the Association of Official Chemists by providing government agencies and
other interested parties, particularly regulated industries, with analytical
information, expertise, and methods which have undergone inter
laboratory testing and have been found to be scientifically reliable. It is
expected that methods adopted by the Committee can be used by government and
industry to determine compliance with government standards or product
specifications as well as being useful for research and other applications.
Roster of Members (MS Word)
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Maintain contact with professionals working in the area of juice analysis,
quality, research standards and regulations.
- Participate in committee activities.
- Discuss common problems and exchange information with
HOW TO JOIN
Membership is open to any person or organizational representative of a
governmental agency, academia, professional association, private
laboratory, or firm involved directly in the analysis of juice.
There are three membership Categories:
- Organizations (3 classes)
- governmental agency
- college or university
- business, firm or organization
- Honorary - Persons recognized for their substantial contribution toward achieving objectives of the Committee.
- Individual - $50.00 annually
- Organizations - $100.00 annually
- Honorary - exempt from dues
To JOIN or RENEW, complete and submit a membership application
(click here to get form, use the print feature of your browser).
Checks should be made payable to:
Technical Committee for Juice and Juice Products.
INFORMATION YOU MAY CONTACT: